Skip to content

Specialis Areas

Landlords – Rental

We offer a great range of property tax advice specifically for landlords or those with second properties

  • Are you registered with the Private Residential Tenancies Board (PRTB)?
  • Can you claim of Rent-A-Room Relief?
  • Are you claiming all allowable rental deductions to reduce your taxable rental income?

Please feel free to contact us to discuss any of our services in further detail.