Skip to content


Specialist Areas


  • VAT reclaims on Capital Expenditure
  • Grant Applications
  • Retirement Relief
  • Income Averaging
  • Farming Companies
  • Employing family members
  • Tax considerations on transfer to next generation


  • Road Haulage Licence Applications
  • Diesel Rebate Claims
  • Irish Road Haulage Association Subsistence Agreement with Revenue
  • Fuel surcharge calculations


  • Transfer of Private Practice to Ltd Co (doctors only)
  • Retirement Relief
  • Goodwill extraction
  • F45 & Professional Services Witholding Tax Credits


  • Are your notifying Revenue of your Contracts with and Payments to Subcontractors?
  • Are you tax compliant to tender for work under Home Renovation Scheme?
  • Are you accounting for VAT correctly where VAT must be accounted for by Principal Contractor?

Landlords – Rental:

  • Are you registered with the Private Residential Tenancies Board (PRTB)?
  • Can you claim of Rent-A-Room Relief?
  • Are you claiming all allowable rental deductions to reduce your taxable rental income?

Please feel free to contact us to discuss any of our services in further detail.